 General / 18511
Re: What the...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 14:25:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:

Not to mention that Hulk and She-Hulk are cousins, so she probably won't be
his faithful lady except in a Deliverance-style comic book setting.

Heheh.  Good point.  I forgot about that.  I knew there was something wrong
about it...

Still, if we're determined to have She-Hulk be a faithful lady, he could make a
Razorback minifig.  I'd pay good, good money for a Razorback minifig.

Might even prod me to build "Big Pig"s 1-3.

eric