 General / 18509
Re: What the...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 14:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:

Yeah, we know what Craig'll be up to now...*COMING SOON*:  The Hulk and his
faithful lady, She-Hulk   :-)

Probably not.  Hulk and She-HUlk are Marvel characters, and if memory serves,
all the characters on Craigo's site are DC.

Well.  Unless you count Ripley and the  A L () E N, who are Dark Horse
characters in the comic world.

eric

Maybe we all need to prod him into "expanding" his comic influence.  I'd
really like to see what he could do for a Wolverine...
-Chris