 General / 18496
18495  |  18497
Subject:
What the...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 13:28:58 GMT

I saw some of the new racing sets at TRU yesterday.

Mebbe this is old news, but what's the deal with the gal with green hair?

Possibilities for this element:

She-Hulk
Doc-Samson
Greg (last episode of Brady Bunch...oh, wait, that was orange 8)
"The Boy with Green Hair (All LEGO wars must STOP!)"
"Lady Liberty Lets Her Hair Down"
Incredible Hulk-Hippie

8)

Rob