 General / 18285
  Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, It it OK

Is it OK to put a link such as "if you want to see a picture click here (URL) into an Ebay Auction? That is a link to a page, not a direct link, right?? John (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, It it OK

(...) Hi John, I can't speak for Todd, but I think that would be fine - it's a link to the page, which has the lugnet "home" button, etc. HTH! -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, It it OK

(...) That's perfectly fine, yup! (Only you don't need to put anything after the set number...simply (URL) work fine.) --Todd [followups to lugnet.market.auction] (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, Is it OK

(...) Thanks Todd, I know it's a basic question, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't bustin' any rules or stepping on any toes. John (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, Is it OK

(...) The only thing is, if I copy and paste the URL into the description it doesn't show up as a link, only text. Is there a special trick 'er what? John (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, Is it OK

john hadd schreef: (...) You need to put it in like this <A HREF="(URL)LEGO 1128 Santa on Skis</A> Now the words "Santa on Skis" are readable, and it's also the link to the Lugnet URL. So basically just use the standard HTML tags to refer to an (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, Is it OK

(...) achieve the objective, Thanks Again John (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)