 General / 18285
18284  |  18286
Subject:
Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, It it OK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:51:49 GMT

Is it OK to put a link such as "if you want to see a picture click here
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6195&submit=Set+Search into an Ebay
Auction? That is a link to a page, not a direct link, right?? John