 Marketplace / Auctions / 5772
Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, Is it OK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:06:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Hadd writes:
Is it OK to put a link such as "if you want to see a picture click here
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6195&submit=Set+Search into an
Ebay Auction? That is a link to a page, not a direct link, right?? John

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
That's perfectly fine, yup!  (Only you don't need to put anything after the
set number...simply
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6195
will work fine.)
--Todd
[followups to lugnet.market.auction]

Thanks Todd, I know it's a basic question, but I just wanted to make sure I
wasn't bustin' any rules or stepping on any toes.  John