 Marketplace / Auctions / 5804
Re: Putting a Lugnet URL into an Ebay Auction, Is it OK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 20:33:13 GMT

john hadd schreef:
  The only thing is, if I copy and paste the URL into the description it
doesn't show up as a link, only text. Is there a special trick 'er what?  John

You need to put it in like this

<A HREF="http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1128">LEGO 1128 Santa on
Skis</A>

Now the words "Santa on Skis" are readable, and it's also the link to the
Lugnet URL. So basically just use the standard HTML tags to refer to an
external URL. More info on html and using URLs within HTML can be found at
http://www.w3c.org
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com