 General / 18188
Re: New parts in UCS Tie Fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 17:40:40 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

I'm opening the bags on the UCS Tie Fighter, and found the following new
pieces, I think:

a blue 1x4 brick with 4 studs on top as usual, but it also has 4 studs on
one side

Inquiring minds want to know more details on what this part is. It
sounds like it could be real useful. What is its exact geometry?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com