 General / 18133
Re: Set #148: Scales in Transition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 22:43:44 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.general, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
and multiple themes were definitely not combined within a
single set!

hehe... except for the time cruisers! ;-)

Sort of.  The themes combined in Time Cruisers are all
minifig-scale, not different scales.  Also, one could argue
that Time Cruisers are a theme in their own right.

Personally, back in the ole' times when I played with Barbies as frequently as
bricks, I used to make the minifigs as the Barbies' babies... :-)

This is similar in concept to the bendyarm figures with
minifig babies.  My opinion is that is not a mixture of scales.
Now if the Barbies were large adults and the minifigs were also
adults but very small, that would be a mixture of scales.

/Eric McC/