 General / 17715
  Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?

I came home today and found an interesting package in the mail, and was wondering if anyone had received something similar. It was a padded envelope, with a return address of Lego System, Inc in Enfield, but was shipped from some type of bulk mailer (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?

(...) I got a LEGO pen last year. Pretty nice, I have it around somewhere, though. The clip was cheap and broke off. : ( (...) that (...) they (...) it (...) Hmm.. I wonder if I am going to get one too. We shall see! : ) Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?

Have you filled out a questionaire from a set recently? Like in the past year? Usually small items such as keychains and pens are the "cool gifts from LEGO" that are your reward for answering the questions. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?

(...) Yeah, I got one for doing just that. (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

Matthew Wilkins <mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> wrote in message news:Ftqn5n.8v3@lugnet.com... (...) year? (...) LEGO" (...) Now that you mention it, I do believe that I have! That must be it! Thanks. Troy (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?

Same thing just happened to me - I got a Wild West Minifig keychain. I came here to search to see if anything similar happened to anyone else, and it turned out to be a fruitful search. I can't remember filling out any forms lately, but I'm sure I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)