 General / 19800
Re: Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:14:29 GMT

Same thing just happened to me - I got a Wild West Minifig keychain.  I came
here to search to see if anything similar happened to anyone else, and it
turned out to be a fruitful search.  I can't remember filling out any forms
lately, but I'm sure I have sometime in the last year.  So, that must be it.

Tx, +Z+