 General / 17716
Re: Free keychain from Shop-at-Home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 05:40:05 GMT

Has anyone else received something like this out of the blue?  I did NOT
order this, that's for sure.  And I have only ordered once from
Shop-at-Home, and that was several months ago.

I got a LEGO pen last year. Pretty nice, I have it around somewhere, though.
The clip was cheap and broke off.  : (

Is this what they do with the keychains that don't sell?  Use them as some
sort of customer incentive, or something to get me thinking of Lego so • that
I'll call up and order more?  (Funny, I JUST called them yesterday, but • they
were out of the set I was looking for!)

Just wondering.  I though it was an odd, but pleasent surprise.  Too bad • it
wasn't of a cool minifig though!  :)

Hmm.. I wonder if I am going to get one too. We shall see! : )

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com