 General / 17650
    Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I'm happy to hear that you were inspired by it! That's why I post models on the web (and LUGNET), in the first place! I didn't add the tools myself because I found them a bit too large (and many weren't available in LDraw). I thought about (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ... —Eric Joslin
   (...) I was inspired by it, as well. Shaun pointed me to the file after our first BrikWars game, when I couldn't stop slavering over his Jeep. As a Jeep owner, I found it to be especially cool. So, of course, I went and made some further adaptions (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think you may become a bit disappointed: It isn't nearly as great as the Willys. But it was the first model of the two, so it gave me some inspiration for the latter. Feel free to try to improve it if you want to. Right now I'm working on a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)