 General / 17320
Re: Blue torso
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Susan Hoover wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I know this may not be castle related, but I was wondering if any
of you know what set a solid blue torso comes with.  I have one on
my water elemental http://www.sofast.net/~raska/elementals.html ,
and I believe Pawel has one for his too, but I don't know where it
came from.  If any of you know, would you please tell me.  Thanks.

I think there might have been a trial size polybag from 1996-97 that
had a plain blue torso.  I know there was a plain green torso in a
polybag; he was the first honorary "take your favorite minifig to
work day" mascot.

Todd, I have several polybags and basic sets that you either don't have
in the db or don't have scans for.  Would you like info and/or scans on
these?

XFUT .admin.database
--
Susan Hoover