 Castle / 4134
Re: Blue torso
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 01:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Kevin Salm wrote in message ...
Anyway, plain Blue torsos have been around for a while and if I were to • just
pick a number of set that have them I would probably guess about 30 or more
sets have had plain Blue torsos.  This number includes non-themed sets like
Basic, Universal, and early Freestyle sets.

That's going to be one of the nice things about the Football Team Buses...
5, maybe 6 plain torsos in each.
Unless they have numbers on the back.
Alan