 General / 17132
  How were they contained?

I first would like to thank you all for voting me to the "Cool Lego site of the week". But I know my site is not quite cool... so I will try from now on for "really cool"! I would like to ask if anybody know well about the classic Lego sets of '60s, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How were they contained?

Hi Ken, For some reason, I cannot view either of your web locations. They come back with an error message. But here's the dirt on the 700 series of sets. The were first produced in 1957, and production continued until 1964. The sets in the 700 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How were they contained?

Gary, thank you for your kind reply. Too bad you couldn't access my site...The cable capacity of my provider may be poor in some crowded access. The scan has a superb lineup of real classic days with Lego cars! :-) But the opened box shown in front (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)