 General / 16974
Re: New soccer sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:11:18 GMT

To All,

Well, at least our Lego Direct insert does have two of the buses listed.
Actually, if Lego Direct is to be international, they might end up • carrying
the full selection (or mess up our [US/Canada] ability to trade because • they
carry only the US line, but make it available to the world).

Didn't the European catalog make some mention of some of the sets not • being
available in certain countries, or only being available in certain
countries?

Well, if TLC does another this bus is available in this country, but this
bus is available in this country, etc. It is a sad day. I for one am looking
forward to getting some of those windows, to expand on some train creations
I am planning, but I hope I don't have have to chase the products all around
the world. Wouldn't it be so much simpler just to have all products
available everywhere? (And yes, I realize the US has some that others can't
get, which is still sad!) Or maybe LEGO Direct will fix this.

Scott S.