 General / 17020
Re: New soccer sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I sincerely HOPE that the seller is wrong about the busses only being available
in certain countries. (sorted by color)

Me2.  But the N.A. Y2K inbox catalog only shows one bus: #3405 (blue w/
white).  The LEGO Direct pamphlet shows two more: #3404 (black w/ white)
and #3407 (red w/ white).  No sign of #3406 (white w/ blue).

If so, I think that's wrong. In a major way. I am tired of TLC doing that.

In this case, I can understand it, to an extent.  We've got basically 4
versions of the same set.  Why would retailers want to devote
shelf-space (or screen-space) to essentially the same product?

But I'd really like to know why S@H/LEGO Direct would carry three
busses, but not the fourth.

Steve