 General / 16968
Re: New soccer sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Brad Hamilton wrote:

Frank just replied that it was working for him.

I tried it now and it works.  Apparently, they were having some problems
with EBAY.

And that is one ugly auction description!

It's not just ESL, either. Loud fonts and loud colors. I wonder where he got
these, he (or she) seems to have not just the bus but also some of the other
sets.

Guess I should be resentful of whoever it was that managed to use some sort of
special connections or heavy duty buying power to get them before anyone else
did... no, wait, we just HAD that brawl, never mind.

I sincerely HOPE that the seller is wrong about the busses only being available
in certain countries. (sorted by color)

If so, I think that's wrong. In a major way. I am tired of TLC doing that.

But if it is, I am sure that there will be lots of opportunities to trade these
around, I am planning to get lots and lots of these.

++Lar