 General / 16965
Re: Anyone who likes 6552 "Rocky River Retreat"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:32:25 GMT

I wish I had that set. From my catalog scoruring back in 3rd grade this ranked
the top two (below the Octan Gas'n'Wash) and was hoping to get it. However
living in the very lego-less Israel I would only get new sets ~once a year
when my dad/mom/both went abroad. I then had to tell them what sets I
wanted... of course I would always list ten or so, half-hoping to get them
all... in reality I usually got the first one :-) - which in this case was the
gas station, not the rocky river. :-/ Too bad, if I had a choice now I'd
choose the 6552 (but maybe that's just because I have the other one ;-)

-Shiri