 General / 16793
  Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

(...) If they want to be bigger than disney, then why are they making disney sets? Alan (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

(...) If you can't beat 'em, join 'em (and then beat 'em when they aren't looking). I'm just suprised that there are no Coke sets yet. Maybe after they get Disney off the ground (a year or three) we'll see the Coke sets. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

Ben Roller <broller@mail.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:Fs04qB.Cyy@lugnet.com... (...) sets? (...) looking). (...) Disney (...) Lego already has the Polar Bear :-) sheree (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

If translation is a possible problem, then I think Lego's goal is to be the leading family brand AFTER Coke and Disney. (I would think McDonald's is way up there too.) If that's somehow a realistic goal, I'm more than happy at any such attempt. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

No. It is before Disney and Coca Cola. Christian (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)