 General / 16639
Re: What is Fabuland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:45:28 GMT

I was recently sorting through some of my parts and came across a
pot/cauldron piece that I believe came from one of the Fright Knights sets.
I happened to notice that there are no studs on the piece and that
"Fabuland" is written on the bottom.  What is this, exactly? Is it something
along the same lines as Scala and Belville?

For anyone not familiar with Fabuland, just wait a few months.  I got
a look at the Lego retailer's catalog yesterday, and the new "Mickey &
Friends" IS Fabuland.  This is what I'd hoped, and is in fact the
case.  Yes, back are all the cute houses, cool roof pieces, and the
darling little figures.  There was Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto, and there
may have been others.  I was busy trying to see what else was in the
catalog that I hadn't seen yet.

Robin
Email: robinsather@hotmail.com