 General / 16583
16582  |  16584
Subject:
What is Fabuland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:09:00 GMT

I was recently sorting through some of my parts and came across a
pot/cauldron piece that I believe came from one of the Fright Knights sets.
I happened to notice that there are no studs on the piece and that
"Fabuland" is written on the bottom.  What is this, exactly? Is it something
along the same lines as Scala and Belville?

Thanks,
  -Jonathan