 General / 16588
Re: What is Fabuland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:17:23 GMT

Jonathan Little <piano254@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FrotF0.7p9@lugnet.com...
I was recently sorting through some of my parts and came across a
pot/cauldron piece that I believe came from one of the Fright Knights • sets.
I happened to notice that there are no studs on the piece and that
"Fabuland" is written on the bottom.  What is this, exactly? Is it • something
along the same lines as Scala and Belville?

Thanks,
  -Jonathan

hi
I am very interested to hear that a cauldron like pot actually has Fabuland
written on the bottom.  I am curious to know  if anyone else knows of  other
elements with Fabuland imprinted in the plastic.  The only ones I know of
are the T handled shovel (gray FL3706 and blue-belville5846) and a large red
frying pan(3701).    As a  newbie I'm not not sure whether this reply should
be sent here or to lugnet. fabuland   or cross posted.
tia
sheree