 General / 16559
Re: eBay and sales tax?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:46:55 GMT

Ben Roller wrote in message ...
If he's registered as a business, then he has to charge sales tax

This reminds me, did anything ever come of that whole Auction Licensing • "scare"
from a few months back?  I've not heard either way on that issue since and
wonder if this has been inforced yet.  Anyone know?

North Carolina decided to back down on the licensing issue (and the scare
was real, not an urban legend type of thing).

Frank