 General / 16456
Re: Toy Fare 2000 Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:11:41 GMT

Pokemon is actually about 20 years old - started as a comic book /
cartoon...
Now here is the catcher - 'Digimon' (Pokemon's biggest competitor) started
27 years ago under the same principals...
go figure...

My wife is a fifth grade teacher - and she researched pretty heavily into
this to stun her students with knowledge of such things...

EC