 General / 16428
16427  |  16429
Subject:
Toy Fare 2000 Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:05:46 GMT

Well, I was looking for anime news, and I find Lego news!  :)
Toy Fare has released their predictions of the top toys of 2000.  In at number
twelve is the Dark Side Development Kit!  :)

The complete list:
1) Simpsons (Playmates)
2) WWF (JAKKS)
3) South Park (McFarlane Toys)
4) Elite Forces (BBI-Blue Box)
5) Sports Picks (McFarlane Toys)
6) 3D Animation (McFarlane Toys)
7) Harry Potter (Mattel)
8) Gundam Wing (Bandai)
9) Croc Hunter (N2 Toys)
10) Pokemon (Hasbro)
11) Ultima Online (McFarlane Toys)
12) Dark Side Developer Kit (LEGO)
13) Spawn Interlink (McFarlane Toys)
14) VIP (Play Along)
15) SNL (X Toys)
16) Macross Plus (ToyCom)
17) Jackie Chan (Dragon-imported by Marco Polo Imports)
18) WCW Talk Back (Toy Biz)
19) Resident Evil (ToyCom importing; Moby Dick manufacturing)
20) Jek Porkins from Star Wars: Power of the Force (Hasbro)
21) Beatles (McFarlane Toys)
22) The Matrix (N2 Toys)
23) Britney Spears (Play Along/Yaboom)
24) Donkey Kong (Toy Site)
25) Rocky Horror Picture Show (Vital Toys)

Just thought you all would be interested.  :)  I got this from
<http://www.animenation.com>

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/