 General / 16453
Re: Toy Fare 2000 Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:31:35 GMT

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:18:22 GMT, "Eugwe Coral"
<eugwecoral@mindspring.com> wrote:

I am very surprised to se Pokemon at all - do they really think it will
last? It doesn't seem to have the 'right' qualities...

just an opinion...

EC

Here's hoping this doesn't get taken as being rude or anything, just
curiousity, but I've always wondered this.  What I want to know is
just how many of the Pokemon Nay-Sayers realise that Pokemon was
originally a video game from which the cartoon and merchandise was
spawn.

Um, if I knew how, I'd say "foward to off-topic.debate" but I don't
know the neato trick.