 General / 16437
Re: New Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:30:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Will Hess writes:
The mailman just left me a copy of the March - April issue.  Follow me as I
take you through it :-)

page 2  - So, where's Boba Fett's BlasTech EE-3 rifle?  They said it "never
leaves his hand."

Yeah, and what's up with the drawn-on Stormtroopers at the Sarlaac Pit?  I
appreciated the use of the Scout Trooper for the "Put Captain Solo in the Cargo
Hold" scene - kind of like TLC was admitting that real Stormtroopers would be
preferrable.  But, the drawn-on Stromtroopers is a slap in the face.  If we have
to wait until 2001 to get them...fine.  If we have to wait until
2002...unacceptable.