 General / 16463
Re: New Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:06:03 GMT

"Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> wrote:

Yeah, and what's up with the drawn-on Stormtroopers at the Sarlaac Pit?  I
appreciated the use of the Scout Trooper for the "Put Captain Solo in the • Cargo
Hold" scene - kind of like TLC was admitting that real Stormtroopers would • be
preferrable.  But, the drawn-on Stromtroopers is a slap in the face.

I thought so too, until I realized that the trooper was really the Maniac in
disguise.  He's ALWAYS done as a cartoon.

...And strangely, no one seems to notice :-) "Hey who's that guy? He's
much more articulated but poorly realized than us!"

If we have
to wait until 2001 to get them...fine.  If we have to wait until
2002...unacceptable

Agreed.  Not that I'm gonna build an army of them or anything...I'd just
like to get one before I'm too old to play with my toys anymore :-)

...When does that happen? death? :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160