 General / 16265
  Check out this new classic Tub

(URL) anyone know how much this will cost or when it is available? Rose (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

It is always refreshing to see new Classic tubs. While the top baseplate looks pretty nice, it would be a storage nightmare if you purchased a bunch of them. I have no clue when it will be out... Bryan R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) I have about 20 of them :) They are priced at around 25 CDN, with Zellers being the only canadian retailer to carry them. Set # is 4291, and they contain a good assortment of bits. Don't know when they will be released in the US, but it is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) I saw them at the Bay around Christmas as well. (relevant to note that the lid and the baseplate aren't 1 piece, as the 'storage nightmare' comment above seems to imply - it's a standard tub lid, and a generic raised baseplate) James (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) This was available in Canada from about November 1999 onwards, although all had disappeared by the beginning of Feb 2000 in this area (Vancouver, BC). There are several versions of an inventory for it available in the lugnet.db.inv (I think) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) ...Hmmmm so its basically a whole new mountain type baseplate? How tall are the 'steps'? ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wildlink.com lugnet #160 (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) 3 bricks, and 6 bricks. Sloped sides (1x3 slope), just like the castle/pirate baseplates are. James (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) ...Excellent... They kind of looked that high, but not quite. I was afraid they were going to 4 hi or some other such silliness :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wildlink.com lugnet #160 (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Check out this new classic Tub

(...) The raised part is the same as the larger raised part on the existing road/river/underwater curved raised plate. Four of them make a nice crater or other ring shaped mound. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)