 General / 16039
Re: I just held a Lego Show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Sproat Wrote:
That rocks.  It sounds like there's a lot of local interest in Lego >where • you're at.

There's sure a lot of interest from the kids, but I think that's
probably true anywhere. It just takes an interested adult or two to give
them a forum or a way of showing off what they can do. The amount of
enthusiasm from the kids surprised even me, but it really blew away the
other adults.

Kevin
(snip sig.)
Do you have any pictures or material on this event?
How was it publicized?  Any pics of the winner's models?
-John Rudy
(Just Curious)
Have you checked LUGNET today?
http://www.lugnet.com