 General / 16040
Re: 4162 contents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:46:31 GMT

Rose wrote:
Does anyone have a piece count of the 4162 or a rough description of >the contents. i.e. special parts?

Great set. If you can get them, I'd like some.

Highlights are: brick separator, 2 blue 6-glass-window doosr, green/red
striped umbrella, 2 pine trees (lg & sm), 4 curved top white arches, 6
1x4x1 yellow lattice fences, 8 white 1x1 cones, large blue plates, red
low slopes with white stripes, 2 red 1x6x2 arches, 6 green 2x3
rounded-end bricks, a 16x32 green baseplate, 4 glass-clear 12 bricks, 4
red shutters, 4 blue 1x4x3 windows, 2 red seats, flowers (red, yellow &
white), red 6x6 quarter circle plates, 2 clear 2x2x1 med slopes, 4 red
low slope corners, 2 blue 1x2x2 classic windows, 1 grey 2x4x2 brick w
side studs, red low slopes, 4 2x2 nd 2 1x2 blue TILES, plus the usual
inverted slopes, printed smiles and eyes, and standard bricks and
plates.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page: