 General / 15999
    Re: Ebay Question —Tom Stangl
   I know for a fact that 1854 has been on Ebay, that's where I first saw one, sometime last year. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay Question —Ben Roller
     (...) Oh yeah, me too. I was looking at the question like "what sets do you almost never see on eBay anymore". That was the first time I saw a Velux house too(maybe it was the same auction). I went looking after someone here mentioned that they've (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay Question —John DiRienzo
   With the Chocolate Factory finally appearing within the last weeks, I think it would be hard to find a set that has not appeared on eBay at one time or another. There have been Velux Houses on eBay... its not that new of a set. -- Have fun! John The (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay Question —Mike Poindexter
   I know one that has never been on American ebay: #214 Dealer Window & Door Box. There was one on German ebay a while ago, though, and it went for a decent amount of money. Mike John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay Question —Gary R. Istok
   I had forgotten about that one. A German collector friend of mine bought that one (it was mostly empty), and proceded to try and fill it with old windows & doors. As Mike can attest to, you can still find old LEGO in Europe. In fact there are people (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)