 General / 1593
Re: 5571 Giant Truck - Largest Lego Set??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 15:18:32 GMT

David Forrest writes:
I just got the 5571 Model Team Giant Truck for 50% off at
Zaney Branie in Rockville MD.

I was amazed at the number of pieces ... 1734!

It's going to take forever to finish this.

I was wondering what the largest lego set is?

Thanks,
Dave

It's 50% off?????  Woohoo!!!  I feel a long Lunch coming on!  Maybe I'll just
take off the rest of the day.  :)

Jeff

P.S.  My adrenal glands just went into overdrive.  ;)