 General / 1594
Re: Marsbase is fixed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 15:34:32 GMT

Ben Vaughan writes:
Neil,

Thanks for the heads up.  Those links are fixed.  I do just so love case
sensitivity. 8)  As for the missing 404errordoc message, I just havent' gotten
around to putting together the page for that.  Maybe later.  In regards to
having problems with Netscape 4.5 under NT:  if you're going through a proxy
server it may not work.  My NS4.5 under win98 shows the menu correctly if I am
dialed in, but trying it through my proxy server at work I get a nullpointer
error.  If someone knows why this might be happening, I'd be happy to fix it.
8)  (Actually, I think this happens regardless of the version.  Oh, well.).

Glad I was able to help.  You are indeed correct, my access at work is governed
by a proxy server.  Now if only we could work out why it was happening.

Having got the menu to display I have spent a fair chunk of the morning looking
thorough the site :-) and I would like to echo my earlier comment - wonderfull!
Definitely brightened what would have been a otherwise fairly dull day.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
neil@binky.demon.co.uk