 General / 1592
Re: Marsbase is fixed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:53:49 GMT

Neil,

Thanks for the heads up.  Those links are fixed.  I do just so love case
sensitivity. 8)  As for the missing 404errordoc message, I just havent' gotten
around to putting together the page for that.  Maybe later.  In regards to
having problems with Netscape 4.5 under NT:  if you're going through a proxy
server it may not work.  My NS4.5 under win98 shows the menu correctly if I am
dialed in, but trying it through my proxy server at work I get a nullpointer
error.  If someone knows why this might be happening, I'd be happy to fix it.
8)  (Actually, I think this happens regardless of the version.  Oh, well.).

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
www.marsbase.com
----------------
The few,...the proud,...the plastic

Neil Ford writes:
There still seem to be a couple of problems.

Selecting the Assult Team link from the Tophil page produced;

Not Found

The requested URL /Assault/assault.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also the menu isn't displaying properly in Netscape 4.5 for NT (sometimes it's
there, sometimes it's not) but that may just be my set-up :-)  I'll do some
more testing and report back.

On a positive note, what I have seen does indeed look really good.  Excellent
site.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford