 General / 1590
Re: 5571 Giant Truck - Largest Lego Set??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 13:48:24 GMT

Dave Forrest wrote in message ...
I just got the 5571 Model Team Giant Truck for 50% off at
Zaney Branie in Rockville MD.

I was amazed at the number of pieces ... 1734!

It's going to take forever to finish this.

I was wondering what the largest lego set is?

Exactly this one, (AFAIK) although it is possible that there may some bigger
sets from dacta, but not from Lego System.

Building it is a real fun (I finished it in approx. 4 hours, without break)

Selçuk