 General / 15213
  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

(...) Yes, it is very easy to have too much LEGO. For me in particular, I always seem to have way too many wheels and wheel elements, too many finger hinges, too many blue and yellow bricks, too many trans-yellow 1x1 round plates, too many Willa the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

Your description below echos my own problems. Especially the sorting configurations. I just bought some RubberMaid tubs, and already I'm ready for more. It's a never ending cycle. You know what you want to build, but to get certain peices you have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

Now that's something I can relate to. Every time I manage to get my Lego organised in a meaningful way, my collection expands so that the old sorting system overflows. It's a never ending battle to deal with the ramifications of my addiction... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

(...) And it takes _forever_ to resort a bucket _full_ of pieces...esp. if they are plates (even more so if they are 1x plates...I know, it took a full day to do my bin of 1x plates, sorting out most of the round/tiles) I have around 33 different (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)