 General / 15149
Re: Cool Japanese LEGO links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:22:00 GMT

Some (IMO) awesome sites...

Sweet mecha articulation and starship designs:
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/kunimasa/dntri/

Best minifig sumotori I've ever seen (plus a decent Spiderman):
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/9060/

Some decent semi-mecha models plus *very* good use of Throwbot parts:
http://www2p.biglobe.ne.jp/~s-hf/toy/toy.htm

Microfig-scale trains:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Domino/4338/Creation/Creations.html

An extremely impressive minifig military section:
http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/gaku/lego/

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society