 General / 15171
Re: Cool Japanese LEGO links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:07:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I wonder why it is that virtually all the Japanese LEGO creations I
have seen so far are so incredibly well done?  They really encourage
me to build something myself.

How true.

This small motorcycle, for example, is by far superior to anything I
have made at the same scale (it even has rear suspension!):

   http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/gaku/lego/civilian/kyb_r/index.html

The detail and use of pieces in that tiny model is amazing!

And here's an interesting fighter plane in LDraw format:

   http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/gaku/lego/tech.html

Wow, that is nice.  Complete with amazingly compact folding landing
gear...which I'll have to try to build.
--Bram