 General / 15170
Re: Cool Japanese LEGO links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:01:33 GMT

"Henry Lim" <hlim@library.ucla.edu> writes:

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/link_e.htm

I wonder why it is that virtually all the Japanese LEGO creations I
have seen so far are so incredibly well done?  They really encourage
me to build something myself.

This small motorcycle, for example, is by far superior to anything I
have made at the same scale (it even has rear suspension!):

    http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/gaku/lego/civilian/kyb_r/index.html

And here's an interesting fighter plane in LDraw format:

    http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/gaku/lego/tech.html

Fredrik