 General / 15148
Re: 4x4x2 curved railing - which sets, colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:07:10 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:
I've got an Armada Flagship with a 4x4x2 curved railing in green.

I'd like it in brown or black, but I have no idea if it even exists in these
colors.

So...does it?  In which sets?  Is it in any other colors?

I've only seen it in green and white and light yellow in real sets,
and in red in the non-set 6500.

For that matter, is the 4x1x2 straight railing available in green?  I think I've
seen it in white also...

Definitely in white, brown, black, dark-gray, and gray.
(And in red in the non-set 6500).

/Eric McCarthy/