 General / 15182
Re: 4x4x2 curved railing - which sets, colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:34:46 GMT

Jeff,

You can get both the curved and straight railings in white in freestyle set
4128.  I believe that this is a discontinued set, but I still see them
turning up around here.

I also have a number of straight railings in black.  I can't seem to
remember which set they came from, but i'm leaning towards all the Night
Lord's Castle sets that I parted out.

Troy