 General / 15139
Re: A few small MOCs I'd like to share
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/sputnik/86/mocs.htm

Here I have a mini-fig version of myself, a friend, and the Phantom of the
Opera.  Also a Technic fig scale Protoss Zealot from Starcraft, a mini-fig
scale mech, and an alien probe.

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity
If you haven't seen Joseph's Phantom of the Opera, you should look at it.  Look
at http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/phantom.html to see it.
Alan
This message's random set is: 1875,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1875