 General / 15110
15109  |  15111
Subject:
A few small MOCs I'd like to share
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:14:11 GMT

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/sputnik/86/mocs.htm

Here I have a mini-fig version of myself, a friend, and the Phantom of the
Opera.  Also a Technic fig scale Protoss Zealot from Starcraft, a mini-fig
scale mech, and an alien probe.

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity