 Off-Topic / Fun / 4480
Re: A few small MOCs I'd like to share
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:28:07 GMT

[switched over to .off-topic.fun]

Mike Petrucelli wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I am waiting for this game to come out.  Have a look you might be impressed.
http://crisium.com/sn/snnews.htm

Mmmm....  Stars Supernova...

Stars! 2 is an awesome game.  I've played that one well into many a midnight.

Yah.  I literally cried when I heard he'd died.  I guess it prepared me for
Charles Schultz's passing into the Great Wide Open.  :~(
What I think is weird is Mr. Schultz died the day before his last cartoon was
in print.  Creepy, Yes?

I prefer to think that he chose to do so to guarantee his position as an
immortal.  He died with style and grace, a feat that not many people can claim
to.

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"
What's this a reference of?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory one of the best movies every made.
(assuming you fast forward the Cheer up Charlie song. [shudder])

Nihil desperandum, dear sir.  Across the desert lies the promised land.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society