 General / 15020
  Re: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.

(...) As with everything else you do as a mod, Craig, those are beautiful! I'm pretty much a purist, but I'm rapidly being converted to Craigoism (at least as far as naval officers are concerned)... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.

Actually, Craigo-lego is what kind of inspired me to say that. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Craigoism (Wase: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.)

(...) LOL! Another entry for the LUGNET list of terms. It almost sounds like a religion! Which, I suppose, it might be. I've seen plenty of holy wars fought over modifying Lego parts. Hmmm... Do we have a champion for the do-not-modify crowd? :-, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Craigoism (Wase: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Sproaticus (<38AC2BD1.8C75E310@io.com>) wrote at 17:11:45 (...) It's got to be Larry, surely: The Man Who Would Not Use Decals :-) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Craigoism (Wase: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.)

(...) actualy, the precepts of larritarianism and craigoism are quite compatable! larry has even made note of it. (can't find that post, tho') he's recognized that i am a purist in my own way. whenever i modify an element, i strive to do it in a way (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Craigoism (Wase: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.)

(...) That's what makes it so appealing. It's not overdone. By the way: I Will Not Use Decals either. So I'm both in and out! Under the doorway, the safest place in an earthquake... (...) "Only the *true* Messiah would deny his own divinity! The (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Craigoism (Wase: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.)

(...) gahh! no way! this puts me in a catch 22 of further denying it, or accepting it. either way, i'll just keep quiet and continue to work in mysterious ways. ;-) i'm not sure what to think. first, there was shiri's presidential nomination (and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)