 General / 1497
    Re: New Technic accessories —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) accessory packs... but is 5205 a new one? I thought that one was out already. The white plates, though... seems like they split the red plates into two packs, so the price per piece may be even higher than before (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Technic accessories —Mike Stanley
     (...) But it'll still probably be lower than most auction final bids, no? (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Technic accessories —Terry Keller
     (...) I like them too. But I wonder something, are the links above only for the European market? Note the /eur/ in the url. It would suck if they didn't offer them in NA. (1) I know there are some accessory packs not available here, as I had to have (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Technic accessories —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) That's the one with the pulleys and belts, right? (Sorry, I'm reading in VT100 in Copenhagen Librabry.) Well, the old pack with belts had one per colour, while the new one has two per colour. Otherwise they seem to be very similar. I didn't (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)