 General / 14958
Re: Lego-Ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:06:48 GMT

Follw Up:

Mike says he will be having word with Niels on Thursday!!

Things will happen afte  that I'm sure!

Alex

In lugnet.general, Alex Farlie writes:

My name is Alex Farlie.

I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG

However I did thank's to an indivdual at Hamleys get a NAME to contact in
regard to ideas and comments.

The individual I met was called Mike and is usally found by the Mindstorms
sets on the first(second?) floor.

I got talking, It seems Lego fired a number of designers and is going to
become more repsonsive to us!(I have read Brad's posting..)
He said that he would be able to pass
on ideas to someone senior inside TLG!!!

The name of the person being Niels, who is apparently from TLG in Denmark and
head of one of the design teams !!

I had some ideas of my own.. which I am devloping at the moment.

Any ideas you want passing on when Niels get's back to me( If!)?
(of course you're entitled to contact him yourself....)

I got an answer from Mike reagrding the 'in-house' repsonse to ideas from • fans.
It us to protect stuff that TLG is working on themselves.

As to Vikings there were two words that would prevent it being a lego theme
'Rape and pillage.'

He also shared concerns overs Juniorization,
(I have a feeling senior people inside TLG do have concerns as well!)

Sorry if this sounds like the rambalings of a madman. But I was very • suprised!!

Not posted to dear-lego because not letter to TLG.

Alex